Boko Haram Islamists who kidnapped 110 schoolgirls in Dapchi, northeast Nigeria, just over a month ago have so far returned 101 of the students to the town, the government said on Wednesday. Information Minister Lai Mohammed said the girls were released "unconditionally". "No money changed hands," he told reporters in the capital, Abuja. He added: "As of now, the number (of girls confirmed to have been released) has increased to 101." One of the missing girls' parents, Kachalla Bukar, said Boko Haram militants shook hands and took pictures with them before leaving.